1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been on this site just over 7 years now. XD Wow, I feel old... I think I first joined sometime while I was in high school.
2. What does your username mean?
Blueonigirikitty > Blue Onigiri KittyWell obviously because blue is (and always will be) my favorite color. XDI first learned of onigiri (japanese rice balls) from the manga "Fruits Basket". It was one of my first and fave mangas. And I absolutely adored Kyo at the time. At one point Kyo was holding a rice-ball in the shape of a cat saying, "Is it cannibalism is I eat this???" So I've always liked the look of the shape... alsobecause I love and adore cats. All cats and felines I have a weakness for.
3. Describe yourself in three words.Quiet, goofy, mischievous. I'm normally very quite and keep to myself. But once I get more comfortable around others I start to open up more.I also tend to play a lot of jokes and pranks on my co-workers. XD;
4. Are you left or right handed? I am right-handed. I liked to force myself to draw or do other tasks with my left hand sometime though.I always fear that I might loose my right hand and be completely helpless. > v >;;;;It also helps to warm up or goof off to see what kind of drawings you can do with your off hand.
5. What was your first deviation? Oh dear gawd. I think this was the first one???
6. What is your favorite type of art to create? I just loved traditional drawing and coloring. I sketched and doodled with a regular HB 2 pencil.I outline with a fine-tip Sharpie marker.I also color and shade with pencil crayons/colored pencils. My favorite brand was Laurention, but they don't sell it anymore. :C7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? Digital? I'd like to master that more easily. XDOH!! Or epically cute chibis!! 8D
8. What was your first favorite? Woah, I actually found it!! 8D; On page 361!! 8D;;;;;;;;
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most? Uhm... A lot of my friends artwork, to be honest. XD; So maybe digital?
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
This is a really hard question, it really is. Because my favorite artists are actually my very good and close friends.
I absolutely love and adore their work for many and various reasons.
I would have to say top two faves would by and
I've known them the longest, and drawn a lot with them. You guys have been a great support and influence on me.
And I love you. So much. <3
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? Of course I would love to finally meet
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Oh geez. There are so many. XD Uhm, a lot of my DA friends have supported me and kept me moving. We talk, share, RP.
13.What are your preferred tools to create art?
My pencils and pencil crayons. XD It just feels more natural to me.
14.What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Honestly, I would have to say my bedroom when I was younger. I would just sit on my bed, listening to music. I would stay up all night just drinking tea or coffee. I would also have all of my art stuff and manga books laying all around me. It was my safe place where I could escape from the world. It was very special to me. It was the time when I used to draw the most and draw for my friends.
15.What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
That's a hard one. XD I would have to say my happiest moments was getting to know my closest friends here. I dunno what it is, but there is just something that clicks.
Gawd, I just wanted to quickly answer these before going to bed. XD;;; Took a whooole more time than I thought. Put too much into each answer. Anyways, I hope this was at least interesting to read.